The EDUCON Steering Committee is inviting you to prepare a proposal to host the EDUCON Conference in one of the following years, 2024, 2025, 2026, under the following conditions:
- The IEEE EDUCON Conference provides a forum for academic, research, and industrial collaboration on global engineering education and is held annually during the last two weeks in March or the first two weeks in April.
- All accepted peer-reviewed papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will also be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- The IEEE Education Society's fields of interest will guide the program committee and the Call for Papers.
- IEEE Education Society has an agreement for the next years with event management services beginning EDUCON 2022, including marketing services, financial services, local arrangements coordination, committee support, and on-site conference management.
Proposals should be sent no later than January 20, 2023. The preferred format is an email containing a bid using the IEEE EDUCON Conference Application Form.
The bid should be attached to the email as PDF documents and sent to:
- Chair of the IEEE EDUCON Steering Committee, Edmundo Tovar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past Chair, Manuel Castro, email@example.com
We recommend that proponents have participated in different roles in past editions of EDUCON.
Selection results will be announced after a special meeting of the EDUCON Steering Committee in February 2023.