Submit your proposal through EDAS
Prospective Workshop/Tutorial Organizers are invited to submit a proposal (1-2 pages), using the on-line submission system, that explains why their session should be included as part of the regular program. This proposal should push the frontiers in both classic, contemporary, and emerging topics of interest in the engineering education community. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected.
The proposal should summarize the scope of the session in no more than 1-2 pages that includes:
Overview: Please provide the scope of the Workshop/Tutorial in no more than 300 words
Topics of Interest: This workshop/tutorial aims at presenting the latest developments in the (TITLE OF WORKSHOP/TUTORIAL) exchanging new ideas and discussing open research questions and future directions. Original contributions that provide novel applications, studies, and experiences related to this topic are very welcome. The potential topics that are included are the conference topics, but always in a practical or methodologic or theoretic way.
Duration: 90 minutes, but if justified, you are able to propose a 180 minute workshop/tutorial
- Presenter 1, institution, email
- Presenter 2, institution, email
- Workshop/Tutorials Proposal Submission: December 5, 2022
- Workshop/Tutorials Decision Notification: January 30, 2023
Each proposer must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Workshop/Tutorials Proposals
Please login at www.edas.info and follow the following steps:
- Type in the title of the workshop or tutorials and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area listed as Workshop/Tutorial
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the session was registered. The last row says Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Proposal on the next page.
Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your proposal. You can also upload the proposal by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your proposal. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the abstract file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your proposal? Further Information?
Contact the EDUCON 2023 Conference Manager:
Conference Catalysts, LLC